AIESL Recruitment Notification 2016: Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) announced about its 2016 recruitment for Aircraft Technician posts on fixed term employment basis. AIESL is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Air India Limited and is a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization. This AIESL 2016 Aircraft technician post recruitment is for 961 vacancies. AIESL is inviting all Indian candidates to apply for this 2016 Aircraft Technician Recruitment through online on or before 30th September 2016. The online applications are available in the official website of Air India www.airindia.in from 23rd August 2016. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment of Air India Engineering Service Limited can check the details of the notification for more details or go through this article we provided all necessary information of AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment Notification 2016. The candidates, who are eligible for the required post of this AIESL recruitment, can apply for it through online; the related links are available at Air India official website www.airindia.in.
No. of Vacancies: 961 Posts (SC – 143, ST – 71, OBC- 258, General - 489)
Name of the post: Aircraft Technician
Company/Organization: Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL)
Training Period: 1 year
Contract Period: 5 years (Fixed term Contract)
Rs. 15,000/- (During Training Period)
Rs. 17,680/- per month (after Completion of training and placed as Aircraft Technician)
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate’s minimum required eligibility criteria to apply for this Aircraft Technician recruitment of AIESL are as given below
Age Limits: Age is considered as on 1st July 2016 and the details of upper age limit of each category of the candidates
General/UR – 28 Years
OBC – 31 Years
SC/ST – 33 Years
Ex-Servicemen – upper age limit of 28 Years would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or 3+ years experience in these type of posts.
Educational Qualification: Considered as on 1st July 2016
For All Categories:
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under rule 133B with 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC).
- Diploma in Engineering (3 Years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC) recognized by Central/State Government.
- Successful Completion of Group-1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by Indian Air force, Which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
- Successful Completion of 4 years Course/Diploma in Aircraft/Electrical/Instrument/Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, Which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
Application Fee: Application fee payment mode is through online SBI Challan only and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee details for the remaining candidates are
Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
How to apply online:
- Visit Air India official website www.airindia.in.
- Go through the careers tab, Air India Careers Webpage will be opened.
- Choose Recruitment of Aircraft Technician on FTE in Air India Engineering Service Ltd and click on the link to see complete Advertisement.
- Home Page of the AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 will be opened.
- Click on Apply Online link, online application form will be opened.
- Fill the form carefully (only one chance for rectifying error through Log in link)
- After successful submission of the online application, take a print of it.
- Send the Print out of the Application with the required documents to the below given Address on or before 30th October 2016.
Post-Box No. 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700002.
List of Documents:
- Mark Sheets/Certificates of Educational Qualification.
- Age Proof Certificates
- Original Bank Challan
- Caste/Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-Servicemen)
- Identity Proof (Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Passport)
- Written test shall be conducted for the eligible candidates in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- The candidates who are qualified in written test would be short listed based on their merit in the written exam.
- The finalized list of selected candidates, as decided by Management, would be informed through official website www.airindia.in in the last week of January 2017.
Online Applications are available from 23rd August 2016.
Closing date of online Applications is 30th September 2016.
Last date for receipt of Application to the above given address is 30th October 2016.